Dr. Charles Inducted Into Retina Hall of Fame
Dr. Charles has been selected as a Charter Inductee into the 2017 Retina Hall of Fame.
Founded in 2016, the not-for-profit Retina Hall of Fame “recognizes and honors individuals who have contributed to the subspecialty of retina. The RHOF endeavors to honor lifetime achievements and contributions of individuals in a variety of clinical disciplines, as well as other areas of research, education and treatment. These include:
- Vitreoretinal diseases and treatments
- Vitreoretinal surgery and surgical concepts
- Macular diseases and treatments
- Ophthalmic and surgical instrumentation
- Growth and recognition of the field of retina as a unique subspecialty in ophthalmology
- Unique educational achievements in the realm of retina
- Any other areas that the Board of Directors feels need recognition in the field of retina”
To learn more, visit the Retina Hall of Fame’s website.